The Running Section became an official Section of The WPCC in 1998 and since then has become a substantial contributor to all aspects of the Club. The annual Landmarks 21km and 6km fun run has grown to be one of the most popular events on the running calender. For more information on this race visit the website at www.landmarks21.co.za
Takes place every Thursday, no matter the weather, starting and finishing at “The Runners Tap” which is at the entrance to the Clubhouse.
- Summer: 17h45
- Winter: 17h30
Running Licence & Running Vest
- The running vest is available from Dion Smith.
- The running licence is available from the Sports Center Reception. The cost is R140.
- The running licence is to be attached on the front and back of your vest.
- Your race number is to go on the front, it can cover your licence but the licence sponsor must be visible.
- If you want to claim an age category place you must wear the official age category tag, sew this on as well.