The Western Province Cricket Club Fitness Centre is situated next to the A-Astro turf hockey pitch, opposite the clubhouse and sports centre. The gym has circuit training machines, a cardio section, an aerobics area and a weights section. Whilst the gym is not a large commercial gym, the members can look forward to an inviting, friendly and sociable gym experience throughout the week and on weekends. The renowned fitness training college eta, occupies the building and has over 100 students. Classes are conducted by eta at the gym.
COVID PROTOCOLS FOR USING THE GYM – LEVEL 1
As with all other fitness facilities, all gym users will need to adhere to specific protocols. Below is a list of what to expect when returning to training on the gym floor. A reminder that the gym is open to all members over the age of 14, who have paid their membership fees.
- Maximum of 20 people on the floor at a time.
- All members must have their membership card present when attending
- All members to follow check-in and screening process
- Members only time slots: 06h00 – 08h00 and 16h00 – 18h00.
Members are welcome to use the facility outside of these times. The member specific windows may change according to demand and user trends.
- Face mask or “buff” to be worn while training
- Bring your own bottled water and towel (water fountain not available)
- Sanitize before and after using equipment
- No shower facilities available at the gym
For any further information or queries, please contact Janice, the Campus Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday: 06h00 – 19h00
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: CLOSED